EMR 3.52% $3.53 emerald resources nl

News: EMR Emerald Resources NL Reports HY Profit A$11.9 Mln, page-14

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Corryst - that fits with the Sprott research from Jan. Note their A$1.70/sh is based on their long term gold price in Jan of US$1,700/oz (A$1.55/sh) or A$1.85/sh at spot tUS$1,915/oz. With Gold currently at US$1,931/oz - A$1.70 looks very achievable.

Valuation update: Despite being a top performer year after year, we see significant upside in EMR not from
    closing some artificial P/NAV gap, but by the triple-play of i) ounce growth, ii) second-mine production
    growth, and iii) premium-lift from ‘domestic’ production and associated dividend franking credits
    , not the
    least given only one covering analyst on Bloomberg in Australia right now. Adding in a nominal A$50m for
    Memot ahead of the maiden MRE, we lift our Okvau NAV multiple from 1.0x to 1.25x in anticipation of
    resource growth. At our LT US$1,700/oz gold price this equates to A$1.55/sh, or A$1.85/sh at spot
    US$1,915/oz. For now we use the mid-point, maintaining our BUY rating and lifting our PT from
    A$1.35/sh to A$1.70/sh as we review our gold price forecast. Catalysts ahead are (i) the Okvau MRE
    update this quarter including new eastern high-grade feeder
    ; (ii) Bullseye MRE update and DFS by year
    end; and Memot maiden MRE mid-year. We expect the updated Okvau MRE to replace reserves at a
    minimum. At Bullseye we’d look for ~1Moz, while Memot is harder to forecast with drilling ongoing, but
    the very high grades bode well for a third mining centre there. gold price this equates to A$1.55/sh, or A$1.85/sh at spot
    US$1,915/oz. For now we use the mid-point, maintaining our BUY rating and lifting our PT from
    A$1.35/sh to A$1.70/sh as we review our gold price forecast. Catalysts ahead are (i) the Okvau MRE
    update this quarter including new eastern high-grade feeder
    ; (ii) Bullseye MRE update and DFS by year
    end; and Memot maiden MRE mid-year. We expect the updated Okvau MRE to replace reserves at a
    minimum. At Bullzeye we’d look for ~1Moz, while Memot is harder to forecast with drilling ongoing, but
    the very high grades bode well for a third mining centre there.

Note to self high-grade feeder is not a piece of mining machinery - but a high grade source of gold, Every day is a school day smile.png

https://sprott.com/media/6067/230122-scp-emr-site.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.120(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.316B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.45 $3.56 $3.44 $5.236M 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 59487 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.54 30638 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.