ENR 1.06% 47.5¢ encounter resources limited

Thanks BD, I was looking back over old mailers I've filed away...

1. 3,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Thanks BD, I was looking back over old mailers I've filed away when researching a company and their management and this paragraph from an old article stood out. It was bugging me as I remembered certain salient points (new wave of discoveries from under cover) stood out and this was one of them and as Will said it's currently unfolding as we speak for multiple companies. May it do the same for us.

Chart a little overbought but holding up well. We sure have some interest being piqued now.

The ENR guys sure have done their homework and pegged some decent ground.

The below was from March this year and also from St0ckhead mailer.

Do prospect generators require more technical approach to exploration?

“Having a technical approach to exploration is key, whether you’re focussing on brownfields or greenfields. But prospect generating does give you an ability to apply new technologies to new areas where people haven’t been before.”

“We apply new thinking and new technologies in areas where previous prospecting or geochemical methods may not have worked.”

“If you look at the history of Australian mining, 90 per cent of discoveries have been made through prospecting or [surface] geochemistry.

“The next wave of big discoveries is going to be under cover. These are the discoveries that are being made at the moment.

“I think we are going to see a a period of exploration success for the whole industry — success probably not seen since the late 1980s or early 1990s.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $214.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 47.0¢ $17.59K 37.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 68071 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 3550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.