ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: News: Environmental Clean Technologies (AS... Are you...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    re: News: Environmental Clean Technologies (AS... Are you missing something ?

I think everyone is missing the 3 new major players to the ECT Coldry project listed in the presentation

1. DADI ENGINEERING

Dadi Engineering Development (Group) Co. Ltd., is a Sino-foreign Joint Venture approved by MOFTEC and registered in 1995. Dadi Group has all necessary Chinese business certificates, including, engineering consultancy, engineering research, engineering design Class A, High-tech Co. license, ISO9000 certification, etc.

Dadi Group has Open Cut Mine Design Institute, Mining Design institute, Coal Preparation plant Design Institute, Coal Processing (R&D) Design Institute, and Geotechnical Institute. DADI Group has an extensive network of sub-branches and offices in many locations throughout China, including, Tianjin, Jiangsu, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Shaanxi, An?hui, Liaoning, and others. Our business scope includes, engineering consultancy, engineering research, engineering design and project EPC for Open Cut Mine, Underground Mine, Coal Process Plant (CPP), slurry water, mineral processing, and others.

Dadi Group has the necessary expertise, including more than 400 employees, 2 of whom have been awarded Design Master Qualifications in China, and 50 are Professor?s of Engineering. We have a professional design team with a reasonable organizational structure. Main designers are key technical persons from domestic and foreign large scale Design Institutes.

Dadi Group has successfully completed many significant mining industry projects since its inception, including: completion of more than 30 open cut and underground mining projects, design and supply of over 70 Coal Processing Plants (CPP?s), 3 water slurry treatment plant projects. Over 30 of the CPP projects were Turn-Key with the project sales exceed RMB 2 Billion (USD $ 295 Million).

The R&D Coal Processing design team focuses on scientific research into coal processing, and has intellectual property rights for clean coal technology, energy-saving slurry water technology, lignite quality improvement technology, semi-coking coal improvement technology, and more. The team has successfully completed several innovative design projects including: Yaojie 0.1mt/a tar oil shale refining project, Inner Mongolia Baijiahaizi 4.8mt/a semi-coking coal project, Nantong 0.5mt/a slurry water treatment project, Ximeng 1.8mt/a lignite coal chemical project and other lignite dry separation design projects, including Bayanbaolige, BeidianShengli, and Wulagai

2. Patrick Corporation, part of Asciano .. manage/own rail and ports infrastructure.

3. WorleyParsons

Why is this a sub $9m market cap stock ?

Why don't Datang, GHD, Transfield, Patrics, DADI, ARUP, JCS, LOY YANG, GEAC or any of the GEAC members like AGL take a stake in ECT ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.