ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

News: Environmental Clean Technologies: ECT Achie, page-4

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    re: News: Environmental Clean Technologies: E... All imo

Management cant answers this Q as it is price sensitive. Dont worry i have asked for updates.

The last we heard re Tincom was all good and going to plan and progress was good...imminent etc.

This interview was interesting, 'commercial plant operation' (imo in otherwords - tincom and SPVL) was mentioned 3-5 times. Tincom directly cannot be mentioned as IMO it is still going throught the political hurdles getting the libs to give final approval etc therfore it can not be discussed openly that Tincom is all go as it could cause complications in the public eye without public gov backing. IMO public Gov backing will come first then watch the cash down payment for engineering construction dwgs into the spv by tincom.

The pilot plant upgrade, fine tuning etc operation feeds directly into and is crucial to the external engineering design developement as it is 'proof of design' along with the recent sale of Coldry. This is aiding us, removing alot of the design work that would otherwise occur during the external engineering process, less guess work will create faster engineering documentation timeline and cheaper capital cost.

I am hoping on the off chance Tincom have already commissioned arup to get going not via the spv but direct on the 'down low' to keep the ball rolling iso when VCPL gets the green light we are still on track for the projected dates of open. Not sure the timeline allows us to lose another 6 months, getting tight.

food for thought

a waiting game hence a steady SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.