ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: News: Environmental Clean Technologies: T... Just seen this...

1. 166 Posts.
    re: News: Environmental Clean Technologies: T... Just seen this ann now.

What a sad state of affairs.

Were Management so desperate and incompetent that it took them nearly 2 years to figure out that Timcom was a bad egg? Where was their due dilligence on this? Unbelieveable.

50k a week it costs shareholders to run the ECT show. What on earth is happening with all the other MOU's? .....nothing it would appear.

Now this Datang thing has popped up...is it serious or just window shopping? ie another carrot dangled infront of shareholder's noses to keep the 'interest' up and ultimately the company afloat. It's pretty hard to make an informed investment decision when turnabout decisions like the one re Timcom are made.

IMO it's clear a management/board change is needed but I don't think it will happen sadly.

But the other question imo that needs to be asked now is whether the Coldry product can actually be sold. Is there any real demand for it or are we all just being led up the garden path? We've been led to believe that it's a fantastic technology with useful applications. But the thing is is that it's been around for years and years and apart from several MOUs which appear to have been written on restaurant napkins, there's still no commercial progress both internationally and more importantly in our own backyard of Victoria.

The general consensus is Matmor probably has the better commercial potential but what's happening on that front is anyone's guess. With no money I'm guessing development is falling behind?

Anyway it's very a sad state of affairs so good luck to existing shareholders.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.