EOS 3.45% $1.65 electro optic systems holdings limited

Well, I wasn't going to, but seeing as you laid out the...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Well, I wasn't going to, but seeing as you laid out the bait...

Listen mate, it's free world. If you believe the sentiment piece, then that's up to you. You've attacked me on a CSL thread when you don't even hold, but you selected "held". Haven't seen you there since. But that's your choice, like I said, it's free world. Just stop being the pot that calls the kettle black.

And so in a democratic country, you're suggesting that unless someone "discloses" an interest, then they have no right to forward a view? Maybe you're a commie? But again, it's a free world.

So the SP went gangbusters. All the way up to 70c I believe and closed at 57.5c. What a fantastic opportunity to make a quick quid...OR SELL! Those that bought at 70 cents must be kicking themselves right about now. Even with a contract announcement with lots of conditions attached including lots of "up-to's", the Shareprice finished lower than the close on Valentines day of this year (with NO ANNOUNCEMENTS) which was 58.5 cents.

Dear Sir, maybe you'd like to share with the rest of the EOS community how much it will cost to build these units and what slice of the pie will be divvied up with the other ("OVER") one hundred suppliers located across Australia, and others internationally. I'd be interested to know if you have any idea what-so-ever as to what part of the lions share EOS will receive? What sort of margins are we looking at here...20%? 10%?...5%?

Over to you Sir...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.055(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $318.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.66 $1.56 $930.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 3814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.055 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.66 $1.56 69456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.