EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

It seems that recent “developments” are positive when compared...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    It seems that recent “developments” are positive when compared to previous years.

1. Funding for initial exploration has been taken care of , thanks to our Malaysian friends.. I see that the capital raising was paid for in shares , rather than cash... I would like to have been a fly on the wall when that negotiation took place , hmmm who in their right mind would accept shares in a penny dreadful rather than cash. I wonder what information they were privy too.

2. It seems that Mr Popal had some “personal issues”, which are now resolved. This was disclosed in a recent announcement. Thinking out loud I wonder if these personal issues were one of the 3 big D’s in life, “Death, Divorce or De-Bank “ Again with no evidence, perhaps Mr Popal had to resolve an issue prior to giving 100 percent focus on Eclipse... Again. Which of the D’s would adversely effect ones ability to want to make $$$$$$

3. Late breaking news, it would seem that Cameco “may”. “Might have” strayed onto a lease that was not theirs. Again absolutely no evidence and pure speculation, maybe they know a bit more than they have let on to what might be in the ground.

4. It would seem that the Territory’s Ministerial approval will be granted, once issues surrounding the virus are solved. At least the NT seems to be fairing well..

5. So we have recent and frequent communication from management regarding devils elbow. Historical results are promising . NLC are on board. Federal minister is on board. Money in the bank for exploration. The exploration will be targeted thanks to Cameco and Malaysians who organised the capital are
    willing to accept shares in lieu of cash..

6. Historically these penny dreadful’s do go up in value when exploration commences , Australians love to have a punt.

I’m going to see what eventuates, it could all collapse and turn to dust .. But no one is holding a gun to my head to invest .

Do your own research.

Be kind to yourself and others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4820073 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2180512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.