EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

News: EQE Equus Mining's Edward Leschke Resigns As Managing Director, page-13

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

GT55, this is the quality of comment all us SH like to hear. Unfortunate that you were delayed and missed the AGM but you still went and took the time to meet up with the major players and become informed on what the next steps are. 

Your assessment of the goings on puts you in a position where you can make accurate judgements and pass on information you have received from the major personnel at EQE and where we are heading as a company and for investor knowledge.

Lukeyvee, we are lucky to have someone like GT making the effort to research then ask questions of the board rather than sitting back making accusations and creating hysteria. The past is the past and a lot of ground work has been done for where EQE sits now. I have made the effort to meet some of the BoD in the past and learning of their backgrounds and listening to their thoughts, showed me that they are genuine with the best interests of the Co at heart. Sometimes to move forward and take the next big step, a change needs to happen. Ted has done a good job getting a lot of structure in place and he is still in this for the long haul and with JB now at the helm, he can use his experience and wealth of contacts to move EQE into a stronger position and major player in Chile. 

Thanks again GT for the update. We really appreciate your efforts and positive sentiments. You have said in the past that you have contacted board members to get answers which IMO gives you the authority to talk openly about the ongoings at EQE. It get tiresome hearing others chastise and putting down those that are doing so much behind the scenes. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.