EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

I like your sentiments Lukeyvee. A man of John Braham's stature...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I like your sentiments Lukeyvee. A man of John Braham's stature coming on board is a positive. He has specialized in mining investments around the world and is a good fit for where the company sits at the moment. I think we all have that itchy feet feeling and I have no doubt that itch is about to be scratched.
    As for the pay he will receive, it seems like an incentive based package so we should look at it as a bonus for us SH's. 

I have been fortunate to meet some of the directors/ main players etc and chatted with them. There is a small company here that has a very bright future and sometimes a change in direction at the top, is what is needed to reach the next level. Sometimes others that sit back, watch and criticize don't know what is happening behind the scenes.

We are all in this together because we see the value and hope that this can give us the financial security for our futures. There is nothing worse than seeing posts where people are running down the company. A new direction deserves a new outlook so let's get a positive vibe happening on here and give the new Director a chance to set his agenda and raise our SP.

Exciting times ahead for us all and the sun is peaking over the horizon. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.