ESK 0.00% 24.5¢ etherstack plc

I think this is huge validation for a company that only has 100...

1. 7,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    I think this is huge validation for a company that only has 100 million shares on issue.

Calculate the current market cap, and consider the fact that Samsung is one of the largest technology companies in the world, surpassing market caps of AT&T (~$281.7 billion), Intel (~$256 billion) and Verizon (~$243.9 billion).

I picked some up in the 60 cent range because I didn't want to regret not pouncing on this opportunity for the rest of my life. It will take another 24 hours for the news to break in and analysts to commence coverage.

Maybe trade the volatility if you are confident, but I'm keeping some to hold and watch. Not many ASX companies rub shoulders with Samsung, let me tell you.

Senior Vice President and Head of Product Strategy, Networks Business at Samsung Electronics, Wonil Roh, said:

“We recognised Etherstack’s unique technologies and experience in the global LMR market, so they were the obvious choice to partner with in the MCPTT market. Etherstack’s global footprint in mission critical markets and innovative technologies, as well as its commitment to open standards, will allow us to deliver premier solutions to the world’s mobile carriers for MCPTT”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.