EUR 2.56% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

News: EUR European Lithium Says BMW Commits To Wolfsberg Lithium Project, page-2

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all, I am a shareholder since the end of 2017. bought heads during the lithium hype without research on EUR. Stupid of me. Bought later to lower the entry price. At the beginning of March, I was extremely disappointed that wolfsberg was transferred to CRML without compensation and sold 75% of my shares at a large loss. If it really gets 50 cents, I got plus minus zero.I can understand why nagging is not welcome, but only posts of the brproject type are also wrong. The announcements of EUR push the price up for a while but in the long term (for me 2017) back to the south. Some announcements also do not correspond to the truth, especially when it comes to time information. I wonder why BMW is now spending the 15M? Does BMW know more about wolfsberg? Are 15M only peanuts for BMW? Only EUR says the 15M have arrived. On BMWiventures dot com, EUR / CRML is not even mentioned Like e.g. Lilac Solutions or Mangrove Lithium. Sorry for my disaster English

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $2.901K 72.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35618 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.