EUR 2.78% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

News: EUR Sizzle Acquisition Corp Announces Approval Of Extension Of Deadline To Complete Business..., page-222

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Yeah, i understand, those who look at share price every day would either cheer for the bull or complain for the bear... SSDD. I just don't share the same anxiety because I don't pay attention to share price unless I'm selling or buying (and I'm not for a long time) - I did when day trading and shorting stocks back in the day, puts and calls, day in day out, who cares what the company actually do.

I can't explain to you what the stock market does, I don't think anyone can. What I can tell you is, traders, they would short stocks and buy each other's short positions to decrease share price further and they all profit from it. Never day trade because professionals with big pockets and they would eat you alive. But the risk to them is that it only takes one fund manager to squeeze them out and they'd be losing millions if not billions. It's gambling and some of them don't even care - it's win big or lose, some who lose end up killing themselves.

We are still in a bear market. Lots of funds are going to cash positions because RBA keeps on hammering expectations whenever there is a sense of weakening of the tightening of monetary policy. Every one is glued to his every word - Dr Lowe basically is the most influential person in the country right now.

EUR's share price case specifically has nothing to do with the price of lithium. Lithium prices remain strong despite softening. Perhaps not wholeheartedly but most definitely predominantly it's all about inflation and tightening monetary policy, and traders doing what they do best.

I very much doubt EUR's share price would remain in single digit cents once DFS announcement drops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $50.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $27.25K 771.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 853879 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 95279 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.