ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

News expected, page-50

1. 4,601 Posts.
    We have everything going for us, there will be a good flow of news coming that should excite the market, one we have a commanding break over 3 cents this will be off, the small hurdles to overcome for a stock moving up from penny to pound is the round numbers and the 0.5 of each cent, break 3 cents then you need a convincing break of 0.035 to get to 4 cents. All penny to poind stocks act the same way, it must be a psychological thing.

Sorry about the typo's in last nights post, its called using an ipad with fat fingers at some ungodly hour in the dark of night. Now the stock looks to behaving after the short sighted removed themselves from the share register. The only way now is up, if i pull on my 30 + years of stock market knowedge i would say this is one of the best that we have for big gains, news will drive this, we should all by now realise that the news will be good as the current projects will be expanded, this only brings good news as we know what is there, imagine the excitement when drilling is announced at our lithium properties, its going to come as it is happening right now. ACRA in my opinion, and i do work in the mining sector , will in my estimate , guestimate exceed Mt Jewel and they received $8,000,000 for it in a crappy market.. Just join the dots, we will be big, we are at the same place on the chart as all the other lithium and gold companies that that moved up from pennies. Give it some time, we will get there.
    Last edited by pallister: 07/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.