FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

News: FAR FAR Says Debt Financing Not Proceeding As Expected, page-172

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    And you have all the details on hand to call this "It's a c@#k up of monumental proportions". To call CN incompetent, what about Reg Nelson? Same? From where I sit, all I can see, after a long time of support you are now following the quick buck traders who lost money in their sentimental rage.
    Not long ago, PCL landed this top notch Executive to shake up this incompetent company, take the SP up to lofty heights. You should have heard them. It was a given to make money. The rhetoric by him was fantastic. And... nothing. He sold out all the shares he was given a few hours before they called the drill a dud. No investigation for insider trading. And on to the next project. The number of times I have read here on HC that CN is too timid, should promote the company more, tell stories just to get the SP up.
    As I said before a 'binding contract' is binding until such time as either side defaults. Then a binding Contract becomes the feast of the legal eagles. Maybe 12 months ago WPL was sourcing all the finance. Even at the time it would have been very difficult for FAR to obtain their own finance. Maybe the oil space at that time was still not very good and finance was not easily obtainable for becoming a producer? Maybe you know something about it and let us know so we can all kick CN.
    Of course they should have sold out and not wanting to become a producer. At what price? I can hear again all the punters claiming the price was a give away and the CEO is incompetent.
    I would like to see some people here to be the CEO of a public company and succeed. Rare as hen's teeth.
    My rant for this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.8¢ 48.5¢ $170.0K 347.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83716 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 25472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.