FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Db, I keep trying but you maintain I am having a go at you mate....

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Db, I keep trying but you maintain I am having a go at you mate. I am saying you have every right to bring up the 40%!

The only thing we disagree on is the timeline for finance. We hired our finance go to guy a full 18 months before it was due and he had been a contractor for 6 full months before that. So my argument, respectfully, is that we should have had the $411 sorted! Far should have only been chasing the additional cash, not the whole lot. But we can agree not to disagree.

We didn't get finance because Far thought they had it all sorted and based on comments from CC we didn't need JV finance. Well the egg is plainly on her face right now. So yes, I blame management, not for losing the finance mind you. I blame them rightly for not having things sorted and dealt with before it became a catastrophe. I blame them for trying to seek rights, they just couldn't afford to pay for had they won.

So I will put this out there. WTF would have been happening right now had FAR won the case? We wouldn't be chasing $170M (ish)... we would be so far up the creek, we wouldn't even smell water. We couldn't buy the working interest as I have said if we won powerball every weekend for a year (truth be told I do not gamble on that garbage so I have no idea how much a powerball is). So what was the point of the legal action? Gold digging, nothing more or as Peter Coleman more eloquently put it, rent seeking. It was a poor choice that cost us time, cost us money, cost us JV finance and eventually, and I have no doubt you are right, but feel that WPL was well within their rights, it cost us finance.

Lastly though, for any management apologist left, how is this squarely not FAR managements fault? They found the field, they drew up the contracts etc, how in the hell did they miss the ability to see their documentation had more holes than a French whore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.