FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

News: FAR Woodside would consider increasing stake in Senegal oil field - CEO, page-46

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Of course, that's what I am saying.
    They will have to sell half as debt and dilution would be off the Richter scale.
    And don't WPL know it.
    WPL were sounded out by FAR's book builder at the Q&A in no uncertain terms.
    "Would WPL consider increasing their stake"

That same broker is on record saying project finance was likely to be 70%
    How wrong are they and they would have been privy to inside information, now its all gone pear shape due to FAR's intransigence.
    I would not know if an offer by WPL has been made on the sidelines about acquiring a percentage of FAR's percentage but it seems to me WPL have FAR over a barrel.
    They might have suggested WPL might take half your holding at a certain price per barrel and FAR are digesting it, I don't know, but PC seemingly has put FAR on notice.

Its seems implausible at this late date so close to FID that the other 2 partners have not got any finance in place and the only logical conclusion is FAR are the only one of the J/V who hasn't.
    I only hope these amateurs on the FAR board have not put all their eggs in the PE basket as that IMO is not looking after shareholders interests, they instead are looking after their own interests.

What do you believe FARJOY is thinking or saying to the FAR board?
    If they are all in with this tactic they would have rocks in their heads.
    What do you believe are FAR's options bullant?
    Do you believe they can finance all their share?

No good asking the happy clappers as they have not a clue and still WPL bashing.
    Last edited by cujo: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.