FBR 2.70% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

News: FBR FBR Ltd Announces Placement Of 122.2 Mln Ordinary Shares, page-4

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    "Everyone who attended the AGM asked relevant questions on finance, Weinerburger, Mexico, Saudi , funding, speed of machine and protection of IP. I came away satisfied and knew the direction the company was heading."

but you also said after the AGM, the impression you got was that funding wasn't an issue, and a capital raising or sap will be require next year. Maybe everyone who attended the AGM came away satisfied because they told you what you wanted to hear, regardless of whether this was misleading or not.

"Does the company currently have a joint venture agreement with Brickworks? yesHas brickworks, summit, archistruct and Weinerburger done due diligence on FBR? YesHas the build been validated by an independent structural engineer? YesHas the government approved use of the Hadrian X for the display build and all other builds Australia wide? YesThe Hadrian X can build a 3 x 2 structure in 2 days as per the chairman, with confirmation that it could currently do the build in 1 day."

I don't dispute that the technology is great. My beef is with the management. NGNG commented that the board members could not understand why the share price is what it is. What a bunch of muppets. Well they could have approached this capital raise better for one (see @Dyoresearch post). Poor communication, Smoke and mirrors, questionable performance share allocation don't help with the market confidence either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $15.56K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 324698 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 161529 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.