FBR 4.35% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Madjamo,Nice post. Perhaps one day I can buy you a beer!I have...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Madjamo,

Nice post. Perhaps one day I can buy you a beer!

I have stated more than once how I believe it is important to ignore the noise and look at the facts. I can understand the sentiment of others and especially those who bought up top, it is a hard thing to hold onto an investment when you continue to see the value constantly depreciate. I am lucky in regards to the AGM. Although I did not have the chance to attend a friend of many years attended, put questions forward and spoke to them individually. The insight was great and that is why I have chosen to mostly separate myself from randoms making uninformed decisions on social media and focus my sentiment from the feedback I received from that individual I know and those others who attended including yourself. I see a bright future.

Yes it is very interesting people are upset about this raising of funds, it shows emotion plays a big part in the price. I have also received feedback about the machine operating in various conditions and the varying bricks coming and going form the yard. I did find it hilarious people talking about machines not being able to operate in hot climates but maybe this is because I have worked well over a decade with large global organisations in Exploration, Construction, Mining, Processing and port facilities throughout the Pilbara, Kimberly and Cape York. If you have been where I have been it shows people are really attacking irrelevant issues on the constant. Do they think these places stop?

You have hit the nail on the head and i will copy your txt "Please attend the meeting as you can ask all the questions you like and make an informed decision on your investment." This is exactly what people should do. Find out for themselves.

I was going to keep quiet as I have been DCA and am continuing to do so and a cheaper entry is beneficial for me personally. I am only becoming involved again as I see people like BDAWG who I believe would be a stand-up guy being moved by emotions. It is fair to say some earlier investors have been burnt through no fault of their own and on a personal level, I would of struggled to hold if I bought in at 20c, 30c. (BDAWG I am not sure if you bought at 4c or 20c however I recommend you keep involved, try to get to one of the presentations, ash them at FBR the hard questions and then make your call, I only wish the best for you). You have to ask yourself are FBR interested in the short or long term share price and what is it you are looking for?

Your point about the roadshow is exactly how I saw it. There was much more clarity form the AGM then there has been from the media releases. Again this is why people should head to the presentations and listen to those who go over those who do not. Unfortunately, I will be travelling with work once again so I will rely on feedback from my friend.

Keep the posts coming, some of us appreciate them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $681.0K 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 460676 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.