FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

News: FDM Freedom Oil & Gas Says Qtrly Net Production Sold At 170,998 boe, page-8

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    squeaks, I admire you staying positive here. While the spacing issue may be well documented, the flow on consequences are only just been seen by us mug punters. Although fair to say we are responsible for our decisions. We all had the chance to stay or fold. But if you are in fact closer to the actual number surely we could have had a little more detail in the announcement to confirm and give us something upbeat. As stated earlier they need another 20 mill. And it’s not going to come from production. I can’t see how it will come from the reserve based loan. So a cr looks imminent. Look at history. The price gets driven down and the cr comes at god knows whatever price and dilution.there was a report stating that FDM would be cash flow positive by 2020. That won’t happen and until they reach that point they will keep coming back to the market and dilute share holder value. Have seen this happen so many times but I thought this lot were a little better than that. I’m out of lipstick for this pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.