FFF 0.00% 1.4¢ forbidden foods limited

Not sure if he has had any links previously with y owie blokes...

1. 9,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Not sure if he has had any links previously with y owie blokes who basically are Y owie major shareholders and have total control and their speciality is IMO to strip cash from companies. However they have ended up with a chocolate manufacturing , retail chocolate company with distribution of main products via many channels including main aussie supermarket chains and haven't cashed out and have some cash in the bank. urprisingly they have doubled down buying Aust based choc manufacturing and distribution from liquidator and intend to restart as it has some good brands- that will be tough IMO.. With Marcus knowing the "position" FFF are in I am not sure what could eventuate . I am not sure FFF can survive on their own with expensive listed structure and now history. Maybe Marcus thinks chocolate is the go and will do a management buy out over there eventually or maybe just simply collect reguar pay from a compay with cash in the bank.

As always dissappointed in ASIC / AS that when people take multiple roles with different companies they don't have to give notice to all formally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.181M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $58 4.166K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 270967 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10331 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.