FRY 0.00% 4.8¢ fitzroy resources limited

@dannyleb I love your outlook. Sometimes I can't help but sit...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    @dannyleb

I love your outlook. Sometimes I can't help but sit back and laugh at the conclusions some people draw from what little information we have

Sure, I can't read the future, but from today onwards starts a new chapter.

From the experience I have had, NO sexy, slick, disruptive, fresh listing heads down the gutter on day one. There certainly was MASSIVE accumulation today, all at a price over %40 of the closing price.

Hopefully today, (and perhaps the next few days) shook out all of the edgy investors/traders (as well as the old Fitzroy investors that got burnt - which I previously mentioned).

I can't see much more red from here, and hopefully a nice little run will follow once it does the round of the financial media. Having searched on google news, I can only find proactive investors which have a piece of this story which goes to show how little people know about this.

If you know about it already and are reading this, chances are you are an early bird who has perhaps arrived too early still. I also like to think about it in this way;

- The huge volume that got sold (yes, also got bought by someone) this morning were extremely quick to jump onto the band wagon. This makes me think they know a little more than the average hot copper punter.

Tomorrow I will do a closer analysis on all of the details posted today in the announcement.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.