MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

News Flash: 9 Analysts Think Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB) Earnings Are Under Threat, page-144

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Wow what an uneducated spray. Is it worth responding? I guess the more I respond the more sprays. Oh well...what's new? People don't like revolutionary changes, particularly in medicine if they threaten vested interests. You think that MSB isn't up against some of those?

I have just been explaining why the FDA has issues. Biden will fix the issues with the racket of protecting pharmaceutical drug companies' interests at the expense of patients. You haven't noticed the integrity and governance issues with the Trump administration regime? OK!

You haven't listened to the webinar? Poor you. Nothing of interest strike you?

I guess you haven't noticed that we are progressing in the EU as well. Or that we have the same product in Japan, that's been approved under fast tracking, where they put patients first.

I guess you're in your little bubble of only sledging a serious company on the cusp of other approvals, as ARDS/Covid19 was only an add-on. But you will stay here. And keep on blasting away with selective blindness and sledging stories.

It's the week before Christmas but even now it's snowing in this part of the southern hemisphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.