MSB 2.12% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

News Flash: 9 Analysts Think Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB) Earnings Are Under Threat, page-145

1. 16,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2406
    Well I didn't see the webinar. It was supposed to be "archived" on to the investor pages at the Mesoblast website, but I can't find it. There's a copy of the announcement which has a link to the live webinar, but obviously that no longer works. Do you have a link to the archived webinar presentation?

All @Southoz was asking about the Heart Failure trial, just a couple of details that would reveal whether the SI's 60% improvement in mortality was likely to have some validity

"Now what could have MSB to convince a sceptic like me? Well about 5 minutes works. Just report the number of deaths in the two groups and draw the survival curves. Pretty simple really."

I have to ask you this. Do you believe that the ARDS trial failed a futility test and that was the reason the DSMB recommended the trial be stopped? And if the answer to that is yes, then has SI even admitted yet that it did fail a futility test, let alone the level at which it was set?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 92.0¢ $2.103M 2.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 106422 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 59027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.