MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Actually I do agree with you about the FDA, I think (mostly...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Actually I do agree with you about the FDA, I think (mostly right wing) political appointments across the Anglosphere are a blight on democracy and it's getting worse here.

But I think I've been entirely vindicated on my concerns over management. Capital Raisings after saying there would be none, Special Placements, Management Options, The ARDS trial fiasco (why do it? and you'll recall they did praise the FDA), Shareholder Value Destruction over an extended period, what more do you need?

Tell me, which category has fared best and which has fared worse over the 15 year life of the company?
    1. Management
    2. Shorters
    3. Investors with "Special" placements
    4. Retail Investors

It's a simple question? And more than once I've speculated on a decent overlap between categories 2 and 3.

All I said previously is that I think management and science always seem to be in the front seats with ordinary retail shareholders in the boot. Over a couple of years fair enough but there are plenty of retail investors in MSB (who you profess to care about) who haven't even lived to see a return. We're getting towards a generation.

Just how long do they need?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.