MSB 3.41% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Absolutely no question about the conflict of interest.But your...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Absolutely no question about the conflict of interest.But your this point is irrelevant in current thread.. we are discussing the latest trial results. How it had was stopped early, even though MSB will finish the follow-up, which is great.
    in this trial there was no conflict of interest. It didn’t seem like they were going to achieve the primary end point - whether due to confounding factors of recent more effective treatments ( dexamethasone, which is quite cheap BTW), or other causes leading to mortality

I, personally would love to see new effective treatment options for ARDS.

I share the frustration and shock when a Gilead’s Remdesivir got approved both in EU and USA, even though it only cuts down duration of hospital stay by few days... no mortality or survival benefit. Keep in mind - it’s European Union and USA, so not everything is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

But in this Current trial it wasn’t a factor and that’s what we should discuss.
    We live in evidence based medicine times - if we could show positive data we get noticed.
    Simple as that ... would be important to see what comes out of it. But to say standard of care improved or it confounded is just not good ... maybe have a new trial with head to head comparison of MSB therapy Vs others. But till one has a positive data, no one pays attention ... it’s just water under the bridge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.035(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 96.5¢ $8.837M 8.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59782 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 26617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.