MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I got out after the first drop, so currently just an interested...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I got out after the first drop, so currently just an interested observer ... But have to say this thread is disgraceful! No, you havent broken any laws, but you have broken the laws of common sense, decency, and Hotcopper etiquette.

1] If I am NOT a holder of the stock & come across a negative article, I am going to think long and hard before posting in on a board where holders have just been smashed & are very sensitive
    2] If I do decide it is worth posting, then I will definitely NOT start a new thread.
    3] I will NOT title the thread with a 13 word sentence designed to draw attention
    5] I wont just drop the article and then skulk away, but rather add some info as to why I am posting to soften it.

Oh yes, the poster will come back with the line ... "I only did this to help you" ... Which is 99% of times rubbish. People only constantly post negative stuff (true or not) on other boards if: a) they have an axe to grind with the company, b) they hold a competing stock, c) they get their jollies from the angst of posters who hold.

If you are genuinely being altruistic, you dont show any signs of it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.