news flash hilton finds god, page-45

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Paedophiles are NOT parasites, but Paris is????? In which way, by the definition of the word, is this more applicable to Paris? Is she a parasite simply because she is rich? Her family somehow did not earn their money fair and square? And a peodophile who sexually gratify themselves at the cost of a child's life is not?
    I'm sorry but I refuse to huddle up with the tall-poppy cutters who project their pent-up hatred towards ridicolous targets like the rich and beautiful. It smacks of self-righteousness.

Paris is beautiful, inside and out, as most human beings are. We grow and we mature and become wiser. There's plenty of kids who live it up when they are young and so they should. Take the moment when you can be young and careferee.
    I never was that vain when I was young, but I can still laugh WITH her, not at her.

AND believe you me , it DOES take work, brains and determination to stay beautiful, or at least fit and healthy. Which is why so many fail at this the most basic duty to yourself.

I will just agree to disagree with you.

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.