parasite: "somebody who lives off the generosity of others...

1. 8,980 Posts.
    parasite: "somebody who lives off the generosity of others (one's parents, for example, or society in general) and does nothing in return; (synonyms: leech, freeloader, sponge, scrounger)"

pedophile: "an adult who has sexual desire for children or who has committed the crime of sex with a child."
    No, I would not accuse Paris of being a pedophile!

"I'm sorry but I refuse to huddle up with the tall-poppy cutters who project their pent-up hatred towards ridicolous targets like the rich and beautiful. It smacks of self-righteousness."

Paris, a "tall poppy?" Goodness! I'd rather consider Roughead (from the Hawks) a much taller poppy with much greater repertoir of skills! Paris, a "tall poppy!" Gracious me!

"I never was that vain when I was young, but I can still laugh WITH her, not at her."
    Ah! You call her "vain," also? What does "vanity" mean? Check out a bible, Ecclesiastes, 1, I think.

"AND believe you me , it DOES take work, brains and determination to stay beautiful, or at least fit and healthy. Which is why so many fail at this the most basic duty to yourself."

What a shocking waste of "work and brains!"

"I will just agree to disagree with you."

Oh, come on, mate! Don't give up so easily! lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.