MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

News Flow and Value

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Very excited for the next 6 months of the news flow.

MRF has behaved very naturally for an undervalued company. Its consolidating uptrend is looking at cracking .11 and .14 so I think we are all excited about the next 5 to 10 announcements leading to cash flow.

The MRF/BBR Peer Group is also going to attract pundits and news as it is one of the most Miss-priced Groups available.

Peer Group analysis is showing great numbers and I am sure others are going to re-price MRF/BBR.

MRF is in a very exciting position with allot of options, purity, and demand.

What are the defining Macro Drivers that will effect Vein Graphite 2015?

The consolidation waves are going to continue, that is an easy assumption. Another is more and more down rampers...

This year-long uptrend is the market's confidence and that is what matters. The value is bleeding in and MRF is attracting the numbers at each level.

I think we will hear more about Purity, End-users, Production and Fundamentals as time goes on.

Any day now I am expecting more news about MRF/BBR in the pundit-sphere. They know a good story when they see one.

The Macro Drivers are going to attract the Long-termers like Bees to Flowers. MRF's strategy of Clear Targets, Best Practice, Structure and Asset Acquisition has signaled all the right things to the Investor Class.

The impact of Vein's role as a Fundamental Strategic Material will be felt in price I predict just like at the beginning of the year I was talking about Peer Group Imbalances.

The Price of Vein itself is not right, we will see if I am right and see a 30% or so rise in price in the next few years.

As good as things have been for MRF, the move against the Petro-dollar continues and safe harbors like Vein are only going to be stock piled just on principle.

Miners world wide are under-priced and could you imagine a 20-30 Rise to miners in the next few years?

The US and Germany and UK and the whole western world is failing off the demographic cliff.

This means Mining shares will hyper-inflate if their fundamentals are good. Right now the Investors I email with are going balance sheet to balance sheet, market to market cherry picking for the best investment. Not all Graphiters are equal, not all markets are equal. There is so much inefficiency and HFT at the moment that Fundamentals and Technology are making a comeback.

With the right News Flow it is not unreasonable a prediction to hold to the valuation I set in January of .90c to $1.20 in 2015.

Each of my thoughts and opinions are obviously abbreviated; I would be happy to expand each point and happy to be wrong. I cannot post anything other then a summary and generality but I assure you as someone retired I only contribute because I love sharing and learning. I have no association with anyone to do with any of my investments.

Retirements draw back is filling your days with meaningful activity!

Recently I have been sleeping at 4pm to 2am to deal with investments overseas. It has been easy in the cool of the morning to research and post my discoveries here for you.

I have to admit I am very excited about the next 5 to 10 announcements.

What do you think?

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.