IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

news flow extensive drilling now

1. 137 Posts.
    Well, hasn't IGR come a long way since my last post on 31/03.

we were promised quite a bit of news flow and we got some of it but most of the run has been due to the Roadshow and the fact the market and the investors have woekn up to IGR.

Three rigs on site, KIP6 and KZ5 drilling complete, drilling at C#$k Eyed Bob, Salt Creek and Maxwells continuing, drilling at French Kiss about to commence.

My opinion is that they are trying to get the quarterly out of the way and then the new drilling news will be released. TIming, I have no idea. There will be plenty to write about in the quarterly but it should be a cut and paste exercise from the previous announcements.

The new discovery opportunities will really drive the IGR share price in Salt Creek, Lady Eileen, KIP6 and KZ5. The particular prospects at Aldiss are potential company makers in that they are large, potentially high grade and will in themselves be potential open pits.

Seems that we are getting new oz's as stated in the previous announcements from Randalls. We can be assured in the coming months that we will get that fifth year of production and maybe a sixth. That would definitely cause a re-rating. From my calcs we are still at $30 per oz enterprise value and Chris Cairns sees us at at least amongst our peers at $50. That is a 60% improvement on the current share price. That see's us around 30 cents.

The share price hsa risen 50%, I call this a partial re-rating. LImited news flow, more sentiment and also Gold is now up to USD684. Pity the AUD is not helping up. last year when gold was around this price, AUD was cloesr to 73 cents giving us over $AUD900 per oz. That's OK.

Seems also that Barrick is progressing well and we should get holes in the ground this financial year. Another potential company maker. I can't wait.

News is slowly flowing and about to make a rush. Chris's decision to hold back production, in hindsight was brilliant. All the factors are coming together nicely, oz's gold price and potential new discoveries.

Those that have been loyal are being rewarded again. I think the difference between last year and this year is that we will get the production go ahead and the share price will surpass the previous highs.

Golden Bug

Regards

Golden Bug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.