NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

News Flow

1. 13,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    The recent MOU announcement was a shot in the arm for NOR, and bodes very ell for the future.

But lets remember what else is in the pipeline too.

On the first of March when WP2 went to Apple Store for approval we were told that"

"Apple iPhone is the lead development platform for World Phone, and the updates applied on the iPhone platform will now roll over to the Android version, with implementation expected to take approximately 3-4 weeks".

That was over 3 weeks ago, so WP on Android should be live in the next few weeks.... .
    I'm guessing that this will be the signal for NOR to crank up the targetted advertising.

We know also that Corona Cloud is due to launch in March some time.
    March is nearly over.

Given the delays with IOS launch of WP2, I think we should expect a few weeks delay before both WP2 Android and Corona Cloud go live.

We also know that:

"Norwood will provide one further monthly update on World Phone downloads and revenues this Quarter on approximately 24 March, after which the Company will move in line with the market standard of quarterly updates for revenue reporting, as per ASX Listing Rule requirements.But all the same.......we have plenty of news flow in the next few weeks which should keep the floor under the SP".

Personally I'm not expecting great things out of the revenue update.

I'm hoping that revenue will be presented in a more meaningful way than last time.

Maybe we'll get a bit of a bounce in ARPU after the drop off in last months announcement.

I'll be looking for an kind of indication of WP2 revenues post Dynamic Pricing update.

I'm also guessing that NOR will use the opportunity to give us an update on WP2Android progress and CoronaCloud progress.

Lots to push the SP North from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.442K 48.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.