NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Cocoman - you just don't know whether to be positive or...

1. 252 Posts.
    Cocoman - you just don't know whether to be positive or negative.

Chill Winston..

My total speculation now follows:

I think it may have originally been more than an MOU. The level of detail in the announcement for an MOU seems quite comprehensive, as it details pricing rates, revenue sharing percentages as well as a marketing strategy to their customers. This is not something you would normally have hammered out already if you were just setting up an MOU to agree to discuss something further. It also seems strange to sign an MOU to agree to discuss signing a commercially binding contract. Why bother signing an MOU if you are already talking about pricing rates, revenue splits etc.

It could have been that they were at the signing stage for a contract and then something happened - who knows, maybe the VNPT were playing hardball right before signing and then they had to announce something, so went with an MOU instead to give themselves more time to go back and negotiate.

As others have noted it did seem strange to have a TH for an MOU. If any of this, or a variation on it occurred, then they could be closer to a signed deal than some people seem to think, however there could be some major sticking points holding it up.

As I said, take this as pure speculation only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.