HZR 1.25% 40.5¢ hazer group limited

News Flow, page-6

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Agreed Coco

The last release had some great info ( that still needs to be talked more here IMO ) on some of the possible efficiencies but it lacked detail on just how close Hazer was to getting there and also how close we are to continuous operation of the PPP. It seems to me that rethink on design may have delayed this slightly but this is one area I think the market could be better informed about without compromising our competitive first mover advantage.

I would also look forward to further releases on the how Hazer graphite is being refined for high end battery use particularly with some of the Graphene applications Geof hinted at in one of his interviews. The market is still completely in the dark as to the cost benefit of this at it makes a very big difference to us as investors. Graphite is priced at $800 a ton but spherical battery grade at $8,000.

The 3rd issue has to be patent updates too. The technical complexity of this is a good thing as it makes it harder to copy but if we are truly going to change the world under license this all needs to be watertight.

And of course there is always the surprise unexpected announcements that keeps us checking our phones like a first relationship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $93.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $87.47K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 39978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.