MDR 1.04% 47.5¢ medadvisor limited

Management need a real wake up call here. There was recently an...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Management need a real wake up call here. There was recently an article posted about this and how shareholders should consider whether further salary increases or performance stock should be approved.
    I’m currently in Singapore but when I return back to Aus I’ll find and post the article.

Any further news will at best only see a return to recent highs but will likely see the price stagnate as many long term holders and those that brought at the highs of the EBOS deal will be looking for an opportunity to exit. The share price has now fallen approximately 33% in the past 3 months and have almost returned to the pre EBOS deal price.

The lack of news flow and poor investor communication is not acceptable and management have been made aware of this by multiple parties that I am aware of.

After approximately 18 months the value of my investment is only marginally improved. With many other missed opportunity’s elsewhere. I’ll be considering reducing my position on any substaional news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $261.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $168.0K 342.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 597363 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.