MDR 1.04% 47.5¢ medadvisor limited

Does anyone have any thoughts on why news flow is so slow? Ive...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Does anyone have any thoughts on why news flow is so slow?

Ive been trying to think of possible reason for the lack of news and I understand that both Medadvisor and EBOS would be doing there due diligence however that would seem little thin after 8 months since the EBOS investment. I have no doubt the Medadvisor team would be working very hard at seeing this progress as soon as possible but that doesn't explain why commercial agreements have not be signed or further detail from Zest or HPS have not been released.

Id also like to know what the 2 regional advisers are doing about international expansion. Do they have a preferred market strategy? Do they have a preferred region? How long do they expect it to take before a strategy is decided?

I am very confident that updates on Zest and HPS will be well received by shareholders. This is why I continue to hold. Maybe I am just being impatient.

I also came across a website recently which has Medadvisor on the Aust Governments Lobbyist Register we are a client of "The strategic counsel" from my understanding which forms a group of company's lobbying the government. I don't know much about this but assume it would be for the removal of red tape and changes in legislation.

Its my understanding that current legislation has been one of the biggest hurdles for the delivery service MDR was going to provide and is probably the reason this service is not available yet which from memory was expected last year.

Its good to see the company being active in this area in my opinion with over a million users the government may take notice.

https://lobbyists.pmc.gov.au/register/view_agency.cfm?id=95

http://thestrategiccounsel.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $261.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $168.0K 342.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 597363 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.