IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I like the numbers in Kojasper's post. I think it all looks...

1. 137 Posts.
    I like the numbers in Kojasper's post. I think it all looks reasonable. What I am saying, those numbers look swell.

I think we were promised quite a bit of news flow and we got the first of the Randall's drilling, now they have two rigs on site and we should get some news out of Aldiss. I know that from the Jan presentation they were pretty excited about drilling prospects at harry's Hill in KIP6 and also the KZ5 prospects.

I would imagine that this drilling would be taking place or already finished so we should get some news in the coming weeks.

The other drill rig is still at Randall's drilling some of the C%#k Eyed Bob BIFs and the new discovery opportunities.

I guess we are getting some new oz's and firming up previous oz's so we can be assured in the coming months that we will get that fifth year of production.

The guess now is how many oz's will we end up finding.

Seems the market is being pretty cruel to IGR and really not giving it a go when we get great newsflow.

I am sure that when the time comes it will run hard and make up for lost time.

Hope we can get something out of Barrick in the near future, I've been waiting two years for that drill rig to get past the topsoil at Borthanna.

I just know there is something down there, I really want to find out what.

I'm sure the news is about to flow.

Regards

Golden Bug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.