SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

LOL ! I could right now take a snap shot of my holdings from my...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    LOL ! I could right now take a snap shot of my holdings from my online broker and doctor it perfectly to look like I have 100 million SOR shares - and a little more perfectly than what you've done here. I don't want to know any other information either - am not interested - never said I was - the thing is you can't doctor an official holding statement for obvious reasons - so Once again for the last time, show us your SOR CHESS holding statement - this is a stupid question, but you do know what an official CHESS holding statement is don't you ? Anyway, last chance then I'm letting it go as you have far more tolerance than me to banter incessantly on HotCopper ! Depending what you decide, people can then make up their own minds. And I don't actually give a sh%t how many shares you own - I just get over the endless line up of ego driven bullsh#t artist's on HotCopper. Not saying you are one of course, because your chess holding statement will prove that one way or the other ! So I'll leave it with you - no more correspondence from me on this matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.