FMG 0.64% $18.99 fortescue ltd

News: FMG Fortescue Appoints Noel Pearson As A Non-Executive Director, page-57

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Madam, I wasn't referring to payout ratios. That's irrelevant. I was talking about yields. Let me explain, it's very simple. If you invest on current figures, $10,000 into RIO within its current yield of 5.64%, you'll receive a dividend payment p.a, if my maths is correct, of $564 pa. If you invest $10,000 into Fortescue with its current yield of 10.2%you'll receive $1020 Take your pick.

In addition, Fortescue is currently involved in a massive CE, which is slated to result in an ev truckload of cost savings from zero diesel costwhilst contributing to cleaning up our precious, unique Planet Earth's atmosphere. There are also a cast of new global wide investments with potential to further boost Fortescue's revenue. Time will tell.

Madam, tu be honest with you, I suspect we're wasting each other's time because our investment styles are so different, we may well be passing like ships in the night, and very much speaking different languages . I'm just a simple working class man, madam.

So,madam, I wish you well with your investing, , Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.