FMG 2.29% $18.56 fortescue ltd

News: FMG Fortescue Appoints Noel Pearson As A Non-Executive Director, page-61

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    G'day nal,

I'm assuming, that you're assuming in your assertion that "we are still a decade away from earning from anything green hydrogen related anyway" is based on the dubious assumption that that technology will remain freeze-framed at today's status quo. Highly doubtful, nal, in fact one of the 2 AFR article's deadly investment sins!. An old trap for young players!.... (The second deadly sin is confirmation bias....where people are drawn to like-minded opinions... What.....Who me?)

Mate, technology is going ahead in leaps and bounds at exponentially accelerating rates of change, powered by previously unimaginable I.T. capabilities What makes you so confident that quantum leaps of technological advancements enabling green hydrogen to have its production costs cut 90%, rendering dinosaur fossil fuels obsolete, will not exist? Just consider the power of hand-held mobile phones-capability compared to a few years agpen minds are active minds.

Remember when dinosaurs ruled the planet? Apart from crocodiles, not so many dinosaurs exist today.

Your 10 year prediction is possibly unnecessarily pessimistic, nal pal Who knows? I am sure available technology will be radically different. The universe is in a constant state of flux, nal, the only certainty being change itself....hmmm,stroking my chin... are there any other cliches I can employ?

That's why I am on board the Infinity Train's wild ride that is Twiggy's vision!. Happy investing, nal+ y'all.Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.56
Change
-0.435(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $57.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.53 $18.65 $18.49 $73.59M 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7710 $18.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.56 8462 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.