FMG 2.15% $18.49 fortescue ltd

I can not understand why you are so anti science. I wish the Lib...

1. 3,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I can not understand why you are so anti science. I wish the Lib party would get their heads into gear
    over it or start losing more seats to Teals.

I go on facts and follow science.

I used to be like you and not believe that coal could change the climate but if you read the data
    on why the climate is changing you might just change your thinking on the matter.

Why do you think food is so expensive all over the world. Due to changing climates where crops get wiped out
    either by not enough rain or massive floods due to warmer sea temps which means more evaporation over the oceans which is causing flooding events more often.

Parts of he world land is sinking into the ocean due to sea level rises caused by ice melting at both poles.
    NASA has a satellite up looking at the South Pole non stop since 1980 and done a video of the ice melting away.

More people on the move due to their countries failing due to changing climate.

People with low intelligence levels tend to read a blog page and rather believe that over basic facts.
    Its incredible how gullible they are to blog pages. These types of people often fall for scams too and lose their money then blame everyone else for their stupidity.

I wish Forrest would get a spokes person to articulate better over what he does which he often can't get his point across
    that well on why we need to move to renewable power.

Anyone with solar panels on their roof tops will tell you if you want cheap or no power bills go solar.
    1 in 3 homes in Aust have solar. Even people that don't believe in climate science go solar as they want cheaper power bills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.49
Change
0.390(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $56.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.62 $17.94 $159.1M 8.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 4305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.