Mark, very valid point, but keep in mind that I am just a normal...

1. 6,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Mark, very valid point, but keep in mind that I am just a normal old shareholder who rang the company. The 36 million day looked like DB to me and that's why I rang the company. I got given the answer that it was not believed to be DB, but on the flip side if they were close to finishing and I was told that then it would essentially be insider trading. Bit of a catch 22 maybe for the company. I was told that their selling was unpredictable though, so maybe that's a point I should've paid more attention to? Although 6 million is more than the average punter holds it is not beyond reason to say that it could be any number of other parties. The top 8 shareholders as at October 2011 were essentially nominee accounts holding more than 68 million each.

All in all the only people who know for sure are the ones doing the selling and maybe the company. Logically it should be DB, but they are the obvious scapegoat. Personally I think we're just being softened up for a T/O or JV and a few liens in the CFO announcement have got me a bit worried there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $1.256K 50.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17461 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.