News: Focus appoints new CFO , page-7

1. 3,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    Hi CW,

Unfortunately she is right and unfortunately for us shareholders this is why the shareprice continues to stagnate.

So far the CRE takeover has been nothing but a disaster. It will continue to be a disaster until we get full control of CRE and DB is off the register. Did FML know that DB wanted out all together? I don't know, but if they did, well that is sinful. Surely they would have known that DB selling out was going to cause a long term weakness in shareprice?

If you want forward looking statements,lets go back a year, circa the capital raising. Shareprice had a great run up to 10c and capital was raised. Money was suppose to be for a ramp up to 130,000 ounces for CY2012 for the Coolgardie operations. Well lets take a look at if FML management have delivered?

* Spruiked a rate of 130,000 ounces by the end of CY2011, ie we should produce 33,000 ounces for the first calender quarter(the one just announced. Was this achieved? 21,853... Massive fail.

Why was this not achieved? Well some bright spark loaned out money to CRE without it being disclosed to shareholders. Within 2 months of the capital raising FML management saw what appeared to be a good opportunity and they pounced on CRE. Stone got involved, FML had no backup plan and we end up with a messy takeover that still hasn't been sorted out a year later.

Forward looking, well I'm afraid to say, there is no point looking out the front while you have the truck in reverse. To me, this has been a disaster, the share price reflects this and all the jaunting around the world to Germany, New York and Hong Kong isn't going to fix the issues we have at the moment.

One frustrated shareholder!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.