FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

News: Focus Minerals Corporate Profile Video - Ca, page-25

1. 82,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    re: News: Focus Minerals Corporate Profile Vi... hi mr sism,

this is off topic all - so if you are only interested in fml, please don't read on.

I seem to have upset my yahoo email address I use for forums - so I will set up another and give it to you in the next day or two to expand a bit.

I know a bit about microfacials - but I am really only good at it if I can see replays - they are dammed fast things. I see them as they are happening, but I have to replay to work out what the emotion is they are signalling.

I became a legend in my lunchtime a few years back when I outed John Stewart (ex ceo NAB) telling a huge lie about bad debts - about 2 weeks later the NAB collapsed in a big heap.
    His microfacial was crystal clear - he was answering a question to an interviewer and his words were reassuring that the bad debts were of little concern, very managable - but his face flashed for a very small fraction of a second - the biggest whince you could ever see -- only slow motion truly captured it - he was lying through his teeth so to speak.

The man knew there was a big big problem and didn't say - so much for continuous disclosure.

That was a hell of a risk free short.

Have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.