UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

news for bushbasher, page-5

1. 716 Posts.
    Thanks Clouseau.

Sounds like some people are very busy with their time. Pity that your guns are pointed at the wrong Indian.

Need the new year to rock on in and you can get buried in a myriad of FBT, CGT and PAYG amendments. Suggest that may be more material - yeup, even those - to the development of the discussion on the thread than the bully beef you're turfing up currently.

But, then again, being the Incorporator, we need busy little beavers to keep chiseling away behind the scenes like you are currently. Great work.

Seeing that you raised the subject, a couple of pointed questions for you (will answer, but may take me a little while to come back), Uncle:

1. Have you ever been up there? If so, which parts? In other words, do you know the country that you're talking about? How much time have you spent up there?
    2. If not, suggest that it could be worth you're while becoming a little bit informed. Travel around. See what's up there. Then we can have some reasoned discussion. See, the BUSH is not opposed to mining in the Kimberley, Uncle. But there are some places that are off-limits: like anywhere. You wouldn't want a giant uranium mine in the middle of your suburb would you? Probably not, though your comments of recent times suggest anything is possible. Whether you've had your two red can quota for the evening is probably the key there.
    3. Challenging UMC as the BUSH regularly does does not necessarily imply that it challenges it's development as a company. Difficult questions often need to be asked, and those with bigger holdings are not necessarily the best-placed to do so. Harder for them to exit and they don't want to destabilise the stock. BUT, there's a lot that hasn't been happening, and some tough questions need to be asked.
    4. The above said. The falling stock price in the current market is not the reason the BUSH has been asking those questions. They relate to exorbitant options packages, failure to release drilling results - some might argue in breach of ASX disclosure obligations (as I would) - and then there's the broader macro-economic outlook. I suggest you're problem is that you've got the blinkers on. You complained a while back that "you had a broken heart, and that your stock was back near it's cost base". My response to you is HTFU and get with the game. If you can't deal with the reality of what's going on, get out of the stock market, because this is what happens in difficult periods. As I said some time back, you can see it as a time of opportunity or get frightened. You seem to have dropped your strides and hit the bitumen.

As I said Uncle. If the heat's too hard, get out of the kitchen. Or HTFU! As a stock-holder I want to see this company develop as much as you do. I may not agree on all its strategic directions, but there are always multiple ways to skin a cat. Trouble is, you've got the blinkers on, and are using a bread knife that's been chiseling stone.

I appreciate the opportunity to finally respond to the drivel you've been dishing up for some time. Apologies to others for having to put up for us going head to head.

But Uncle., if you want to keep going, I will keep dishing it back. Trouble is, no-one wins out of this. You won't and I won't. You make the call. Worst of all, it devalues the forum over all.

Over to you, and keep going Clouseau. You're Detective work is first rate. You don't sound so good at reading companies and markets from your posts though Pity, as that's what makes the money. Perhaps a bit more time there, and a little less on the muck-raking?

BUSH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.