CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

news from africa: bakassi angola oil, page-3

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

t4p,

In my copy and paste I deleted various sections of text but having also deleted the date I added it back in ... albeit with a couple of typos.

Maybe you should take the time to check the link and see for yourself. Apologies accepted.

Bakassi, is something I have been following for a while but it is now imminent. Once this legislation has been passed it will clear the way for CVI’s application. Another plus you would agree.

Angola: There has been talk of an offshore field as well as the onshore fields ... so I do find it relevant as well. I also find the facts in the article worth a read. It is also a good thing that Angola has too much oil rather than too little.

Anyway, one should keep up to date with one's investment. Have a look at what happened to some of the mortgage companies of late.

And btw, you are wrong, wrong, wrong about my trading. Long term (CVI) holder I’m afraid. Never sold ... holding 7 figures plus options. So best you keep those conspiracy theories to yourself.

See ya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.