LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

news from andewa, page-17

1. 125 Posts.
    I think you are reading too much into my post buddy. No ramping here I realise this is still very much a speccie until the results are released but I think that at this price the risks are very well compensated by the potential upside.

The fact that Andewa could be a huge copper/gold find aside this company has a bunch of very prospective projects in the pipes and is fortunate enough to be releasing results at a time when gold prices have never been higher. I absolutely encourage people to do some thorough research on FNT and have a look at not only the strong preliminary results they have had from the early soil samples, the number of prospective areas they are currently or soon to be drilling in and the level of experience that their board has.

I have been following this company closely since before their previous break-out to 42c and the last six months have been nothing but depressing. I think a lot of it has to do with the general state of the market and I have seen the same thing with many shares especially in the resource sector, big drops on historically low volumes as the scared and desperate holders were forced to sell down onto very low volumes. I just think that we are finally seeing a reversal to this as people trying to buy are now having to chase dwindling sell orders back up to a fairer value.

Of course there is still a lot of time left before the results are due out and lots can change between now and then but I think that the tightly held nature of this stock will lead to some nice gains on the sp over the next few weeks.

Feel free to post your own thoughts and justifications for why this isnt true, the more information out there the better for everyone :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.