NEO nuenco nl

news from another source

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Happened to notice that Solimar Energy (SGY) had an announcement out this morning (Wed 22/10/08) about its Aliso Canyon project drilling.

Checked it out and discovered that they had no luck and were going to plug and abandon it. They then said they were going to concentrate on their oil and gas projects.

[DRUM ROLL] Tumtrada.... Tumtrada...... Yep you guessed it one of them is the SELH shallow gas. And what do they say I hear you ask ?

Essentially that :
    (1) The South East Lost Hills gas field is expected to commence production, and sell its first gas, by the end of November 2008.
    (2) [and rather interestingly] Additional wells are scheduled to be drilled at the South East lost Hills project early next year.

Well, well, well ! There you go then. We don't need any announcements from NEO. Just keep looking around and you find out from other sources what is going on.

I wonder what else is going on that we don't actually hear about.
    Perhaps, stuverine, they have actually drilled Guijarral Hills#1 and are producing oil from it but just haven't got around to telling the shareholders.
    Dear oh dear.
    Well no they haven't because they still seem to have lost the pages in the California phone book with the numbers for drilling rigs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.