NEO nuenco nl

yeah that's about right- we only get news of NEO projects...

1. 617 Posts.
    yeah that's about right- we only get news of NEO projects through other parties

new management, same old no news string, I mean come on where is NEO's assessment of what bullseye means for it's shareholders.....all we have heard is GGP news....must say they seem far more attractive, I swapped some NEO over because GGP actually tell the market what's happening and price is currently under capital raising.....so is NEO but NO BUYERS

Mark freeman is appearing to be a dud MD (I measure MD by how much he makes shareholders confident in the company and that they are doing stuff for shareholders, all the work todate for any value has been done by GGP not by NEO with ABS NO investor communication)! investor communication is as bad as it ever was. Pull up ya pants mate and perform a proper MD role, and the other useless directors are dead weight contributing nothing.

may as well get rid of NEO and merge it into GGP..... Q is would GGP actually want NEO assets or are they really worth SFA?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.