ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Zogeel.You need money to develop a mine, and so fare no western...

1. 147 Posts.
    Zogeel.
    You need money to develop a mine, and so fare no western company has shown enough interest to put up the cash needed.
    So, now you have the Chinese coming onto the scene, and we have already seen how they use raw materials as a political weapon against Japan.

We are a part of the western world and will protect western interests, so there is a very strong political drive, not to allow China - or any other country - to increase or develop a monopoly on REE's, and we certainly don't want to see China getting a to strong food-hole in the arctic area.

There are of-course the obvious no-go states, but I'm sure that we will allow selling minerals to what ever "democratic, peace-loving country" who want's to buy, as long as they apply to the "international rules of good behavior".

But before that we need investors and a mine, and that will not be possible before all legislation is in place to prevent unwanted investors or countries to move in.

You should appreciate that Denmark is not an Banana Republic or a small corrupted African State, but a highly sophisticated democracy, who also are thinking about the well being of the rest of the "civilized world".

So, come on your self, You might also need to get real.!.
    Delta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.