CTP 7.25% 6.4¢ central petroleum limited

NEWS from Energy Mining Investors Conference 27.3.2019

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Held at Royal on Park, Alice st., Brisbane. Over 500 registrations. Presentations in large room about 90% full.

Catered by Burrells stockbrokers with morning break small pastries, lunch rice / chicken / flat pasta sliced beef / mixed salad / percolated coffee.

Keynote address Chris Burrell ( in progress on my arrival ).

Chris is enthusiastic about Lithium buying opportunity and sees Australian hard rock producers as smart buys. He referred to Richard Cottee's
    claim electricity grid is unworkable when renewable input reaches 20%. Sees Australian energy market as a " mess ", is pessimistic about
    politicians ability to address / solve productively. About to vacate stage to CTP, said " CTP is winner post NGP " and a " buy " with " price
    target 26c ".

9.30 CTP COO Ross Evans talked through slides made available previously through ASX 25.3.2019. Points made include :

Palm Valley to be tied-in in coming months
    Southern Amadeus Basin is primary area of exploration interest
    Dukas on edge of Basin, has Helium, is principally of interest for hydrocarbons, will be drilled in " weeks ", with results in " months ".
    Success at Dukas provides " multiplier opportunities ".
    Incitec QLD joint venture focus is on " productivity of the coal ".
    CTP alert for " small scale incremental asset acquisition " opportunities.
    Earnest substantial outline of " social license to operate " i.e. local native employment.

CTP had booth among other presenters, at break i spoke there with COO. CEO. CEO P.A., and " organisational planner " ( with CTP
    3 and a half years). Majority of my questions answered by COO, CEO introduced himself handling the rest. My thirteen questions
    have been detailed in my previous posts here. Points made include :

Investigations into solution to re-entering Mereenie Stairway and producing gas from there to be progressed.
    Waiting on outcome of application to defer Oooraminna drill.
    Redrill Mereenie P1 and P2 not researched yet.
    Dingo redrill yet to be addressed.
    Wiso Basin prospect to be looked at after Beetaloo work / results progressed.
    Pipeline build Oooraminna - Dingo access issues manageable.
    ATP909 Ethabuka gas discovery yet to be addressed.
    Dukas success " justifies pipeline ".
    Value of Surprise oil redevelopment yet to be assessed.
    All options open to CTP on completion of free-carry drill Incitec QLD joint venture.
    " Small scale incremental asset acquisition " is oppeness to sell-downs / divestiture by big operators.
    Resolution of Amadeus pipeline capacity constraint does not rely on new gas discovery.
    CTP is interested in owning whole of Mereenie if it becomes available.
    Change in figures of $2 million in Macquarie loan repayment schedule is because $2 million has already been paid.
    New offices are not immediately needed.
    Broker coverage being addressed.

Staff contacts were courteous and productive. It was a busy noisy occassion, contact and discussion valued / appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $47.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $16.26K 244.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29831 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 34644 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 34594
Last updated 12.18pm 15/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.